Thanks for your interest in working with Culture Tourist!
Would you like to read more about me first? Visit my About me page.
What is Culture Tourist about?
Culture Tourist is an award-winning art and culture travel blog focusing on European destinations (with some occasional trips outside the Old Continent). Run by an art historian, our goal is to tell often complicated art history stories in an understandable and exciting way.
Culture Tourist is all about promoting cultural tourism, improving how art and culture are presented and inspiring travellers to visit some beautiful destinations in Europe.
The travel industry recognised our hard work and the quality we’re delivering, so here are some awards we recently won:
Who are Culture Tourist readers?
Culture Tourist readers are curious travellers interested in European destinations’ art, culture and history. They are 55% female and 45% male. Mostly in the age groups 25-34 (26%), 18-24 (25%) and 35-44 (16%). The majority of Culture Tourist readers come from the USA (26%), the UK (11%), The Netherlands (9%), Canada (3%) and the rest of Europe.
⤷ Request our updated Media Kit for more extensive info about the Culture Tourist audience through this contact form.
How can we work together?
Here are some ways we can work together. If you have any other ideas, get in touch and let me know!
1 – Content creating
I’m creating art and culture focused travel articles, detailed museum guides, interviews with artists and lists of best cultural sights in specific destinations. We can promote your destination or cultural institution to our broad audience of culturally curious travellers.
We’re doing that by creating sponsored content packages (blog post and social media promotion). Or, through our campaign called Dream, then Travel, which includes more extensive content (blog posts, videos, colouring postcards, photos, social media promotion).
⤷ Sounds interesting? Request our (1) Sponsored content package or (2) Dream, then Travel campaign brochures through this contact form.
What my clients say:
Working with Tea was great and smooth: she’s very professional, always pro-active in her communication and she wants to excel in her job. She sets an example for other travel bloggers, meets all agreements and I hope she can grow further in doing what she loves.
Veerle Lenaerts, PR at Visit Mechelen
2 – Museum videos
I’m also creating museum videos besides writing. They are around ten minutes long, fun and entertaining tours through the museums. You can see all of them on my YouTube channel.
3 – Self-guided tours
After organising numerous tours in Amsterdam museums, I decided to take the next step and create some self-guided tours. You can check my self-guided tour Rembrandt in Amsterdam on a link here.
⤷ Would you like to make a self-guided tour of your museum or destination? I can help you with that!
4 – Colouring postcards
Educating people about art and history is one of my goals. That’s why I’m creating travel-related art products, as well. You can see some of Culture Tourist colouring postcards sets on the links below:
What my clients say:
I had the great pleasure to work with Tea on a number projects to promote TRANSROMANICA, a Cultural Route of the Council of Europe. From the moment of our first contact, she proved to be very competent, well-prepared and open-minded professional. Communication with Tea was always easy and she understood to implement all our wishes while bringing in her own creative ideas. Her background as an art historian combined with her passion for travelling, her artistic talent and her enthusiasm let me come to highly appreciate our cooperation. Thanks a lot, Tea! I hope, we will have more opportunities to work together in the future.
Christin Leser, TRANSROMANICA Managing Director
5 – Cultural tourism project
Over the last six years, we started to work on diverse cultural tourism and museum development projects. For that part of our services, visit our B2B website (click on the button below).
Culture Tourist in other media
Listed as one of the best blogs about Amsterdam:
- Dutch News: The best blogs about the Netherlands and all things Dutch
- St. Christophers: The top ten Amsterdam blogs
- Amsterdamian: Blogs to check out when you come to Amsterdam
Culture Tourist colouring postcards in media:
- WanderlustingK: The Best Souvenirs to buy in the Netherlands by a Dutch resident
- Broadcast Amsterdam: Christmas Shopping in Amsterdam
- Amsterdive: A Tour in the Rijksmuseum with Culture Tourist
- AsTheBirdFliesBlog: Amsterdam Travel: The Best Amsterdam Souvenirs
I was featured in:
- Metro UK: The best travel secrets from locals
- Access NL: Amsterdamaged?
- Travelettes: Exploring Texel Island
- Tour Radar: 11 best things to do in Stockholm
- I Am Expat: Vincent van Gogh and the Netherlands
- I Am Expat: Rembrandt and his connection to Amsterdam
- I Am Expat: New research into Johannes Vermeer’s Girl with a pearl earring
- I Am Expat: 5 things you probably didn’t know about the Red Light District
- Live Science: The Louvre Museum: facts, paintings and tickets
- Live Science: Eiffel Tower: Information & Facts
- Live Science: Palace of Versailles: Facts & History
- Expatica.com: Walking in the footsteps of Vincent Van Gogh
- Expatica.com: The Dutch tulip invasion
- Expatriate Archive Centre: Season’s Greetings – Christmas cards
- Amsterdam Mamas: A day out in Haarlem with kids
- Amsterdam Mamas: Amsterdam Mamas’ Quick guide Zagreb
- Amsterdam Mamas: Amsterdam Mamas’Quick guide: Stockholm with kids
Some interviews with me:
- Dutch News: 10 questions with Tea Gudek Snajdar from the Culture Tourist, 6/12/2017
- CultureMee: Video interview about cultural differences between the Netherlands and Croatia, 7/10/2018
- Amsterdive: Vlog – A tour in the Rijksmuseum with Culture Tourist, 26/11/2018
- New Stardom: Tea Gudek Snajdar: Culture Tourist – Business Story, 11/12/2018
- Hear it From Locals: Living in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 17/9/2019
- The Silver Nomad: Travel Tuesday with Tea from the Culture Tourist, 12/11/2019
- Kolibris: Video interview Tea Gudek Snajdar, 7/10/2020
⤷ Would you like to interview me? Contact me here!
Would you like to work with me?
Here are some brands I worked with:
Are you a brand, museum or tourism board interested in working with me?
That’s great! I can help you promote your destination, sight or product to a broad audience of culturally curious readers. Send me an email for my updated media kit!
Do you need a guest writer?
For your blog, magazine or an online publication? Send me an email with the topic of your interest!
What my clients say:
What a great job! She is so nice, was informing us very well with statistics of the nice post she placed for our beautiful restaurant, with a Valentine special.
Karianne Moesker, PR at In de Waag Restaurant, Amsterdam
Hire me as a speaker
I’m doing presentations and talks on topics of art, culture, travel and the business of blogging. If you would like to hire me as a speaker, please contact me here!
Some conferences I spoke at:
- Spark Conference in Amsterdam (the Netherlands) – March 2018 – Talk about Inspirational women in history and what can we learn from them.
- Traverse 2019 in Trento (Italy) – June 2019 – Presentation: How to create and efficiently sell physical products on your blog
- The MissAdventure Festival, Zagreb (Croatia) – 2020 – Presentation: Creating products and services and monetising your blog in an early stage that way
Get in touch!
Send me an email, and I’ll come back to you shortly!
I’d be happy to connect with you on Linkedin, too.