Hello & thanks for your interest in working with me!
Would you first like to read more about me? Visit my About me Page.
What am I doing…
Culture Tourist is all about promoting cultural tourism & art and travel-inspired lifestyle.
This is how I’m doing that:
#1 – Content creating: Culture Tourist is focused on history, art and culture of destinations around the world (but, with a strong focus on Europe). I’m creating art and culture focused travel articles, detailed museum guides, interviews with artists and lists of best cultural sights in specific destinations.
#2 – Museum videos: Besides writing, I’m also creating museums videos. You can see all of them on my YouTube channel.
#3 – Self-guided tours: After organising numerous tours in Amsterdam museums, I decided to take the next step and create some self-guided tours. You can check my self-guided tour Rembrandt in Amsterdam on a link here. Would you like to create a self-guided tour for your museum or destination? I can help you with that!
#4 – Travel related art products: Educating people about art and history is one of my goals. That’s why I’m creating travel-related art products, as well. You can see a collection of my colouring postcards in my WEB SHOP.
Culture Tourist in other media
# – Listed as one of the best blogs about Amsterdam:
- Dutch News: The best blogs about the Netherlands and all things Dutch
- Spotted by Locals: Best Amsterdam Blogs 2020
- St. Christophers: The top ten Amsterdam blogs
- Amsterdamian: Blogs to check out when you come to Amsterdam
# – My Colouring Postcards in media:
- WanderlustingK: The Best Souvenirs to buy in the Netherlands by a Dutch resident
- Broadcast Amsterdam: Christmas Shopping in Amsterdam
- Amsterdive: A Tour in the Rijksmuseum with Culture Tourist
- AsTheBirdFliesBlog: Amsterdam Travel: The Best Amsterdam Souvenirs
# – I was also featured in:
- Metro UK: The best travel secrets from locals
- Access NL: Amsterdamaged?
- Travelettes: Exploring Texel Island
- Tour Radar: 11 best things to do in Stockholm
- I Am Expat: Vincent van Gogh and the Netherlands
- I Am Expat: Rembrandt and his connection to Amsterdam
- I Am Expat: New research into Johannes Vermeer’s Girl with a pearl earring
- I Am Expat: 5 things you probably didn’t know about the Red Light District
- Live Science: The Louvre Museum: facts, paintings and tickets
- Live Science: Eiffel Tower: Information & Facts
- Live Science: Palace of Versailles: Facts & History
- Expatica.com: Walking in the footsteps of Vincent Van Gogh
- Expatica.com: The Dutch tulip invasion
- Expatriate Archive Centre: Season’s Greetings – Christmas cards
- Amsterdam Mamas: A day out in Haarlem with kids
- Amsterdam Mamas: Amsterdam Mamas’ Quick guide Zagreb
- Amsterdam Mamas: Amsterdam Mamas’Quick guide: Stockholm with kids
# – Some interviews with me:
- Dutch News: 10 questions with Tea Gudek Snajdar from the Culture Tourist, 6/12/2017
- CultureMee: Video interview about cultural differences between the Netherlands and Croatia, 7/10/2018
- Amsterdive: Vlog – A tour in the Rijksmuseum with Culture Tourist, 26/11/2018
- New Stardom: Tea Gudek Snajdar: Culture Tourist – Business Story, 11/12/2018
- Hear it From Locals: Living in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 17/9/2019
- The Silver Nomad: Travel Tuesday with Tea from the Culture Tourist, 12/11/2019
Would you like to do an interview with me? Contact me here!
Would you like to work with me?
Here are some brands I worked with:
# – Are you a brand, museum or tourism board that’s interested in working with me?
That’s great! I can help you promote your destination, sight or a product to a wide audience of culturally curious readers. Send me an email for my updated press kit!
# – Do you need a guest writer?
For your blog, magazine or an online publication? Send me an email with the topic you’re interested in!
Hire me as a speaker
I’m doing presentations and talks on topics of art, culture, travel and the business of blogging. If you would like to hire me as a speaker, please contact me here!
Some conferences I spoke at lately:
- Spark Conference in Amsterdam (the Netherlands) – March 2018 – Talk about Inspirational women in history and what can we learn from them.
- Traverse 2019 in Trento (Italy) – June 2019 – Presentation: How to create and efficiently sell physical products on your blog
- UPCOMING: The MissAdventure Festival, Zagreb (Croatia) – 2021 – Presentation: Creating products and services and monetising your blog in an early stage that way
Get in touch!
Send me an email, and I’ll come back to you shortly!
I’d be happy to connect with you on Linkedin, too.