Would you like to bring more art into your everyday life? And found a lovely letter filled with art in your post box each month?
You can do that with Culture Tourist Art Letter subscription.
How does it work?
I think we’re all a bit overwhelmed with an online world lately. So, I decided to move some things offline. And instead of a newsletter, send you an old school, snail mail each month.
However, you won’t receive only a letter. It’s going to be filled with some paper art you can surround yourself with that month. And bring a bit of colour and creativity in your life.
Each letter contains:
- A personal letter with some art news, text about a featured historical artists and some other art info
- Custom made illustrated calendar for that month
- Some of Culture Tourist colouring postcards
- Paper art, stickers or cards created by other artists
How much does it cost?
The price of each letter is 8 euros, and you can subscribe for a minimum of three months. Depending on where you’re based you’ll need to add a shipping cost to that price, so in the end, it’s going to look like this:
- The Netherlands: 8 euros + 2 euros shipping = 10 euros total
- Europe: 8 euros + 3 euros shipping = 11 euros total
- The rest of the world: 8 euros + 6 euros shipping = 14 euros total
Sounds interesting? Would you like to receive the Art Letter at the beginning of each month and bring more art into your life that way?
You can see here some content from the previous Art Letters. To see what can you expect in the next one check out my Instagram stories highlights on a link here.
Art Letter – October 2019
Art Letter – November 2019
Would you like to find one of these letters in your post box next month?